Fire alarm design is a very important stage that you have to concentrate on and give it more time so that you can fulfill your desire of securing your property or your real estate from fire any damage.
Fire alarm design is a complicated matter and needs experiences personnel to design.
But we will give some guides about fire alarm system installation in a form of questions you can use it even for your home alarm system?
Many people don’t give the design phase a considerable time and the following is an example for the consequences:
Consider a manager of a “shipping office” is going to install a fire alarm system in the headquarter building to protect important and valuable documents, he can just say:
“Put here 3 manual call points and put here in the ceiling 10 heat detectors and put the fire alarm panel in my office to monitor“
This is extremely wrong and you as a fire alarm designer should ask that person the following questions:
- Why you put 3 manual call points? May be just one is enough!
- What is the recommended places to put the manual call point?
- Why you put heat 10 detectors in the ceiling , why 10? may be 2 is enough!
- Why you chose heat detector type, not smoke detector or flame detector?
- What spacing did you apply between detectors?
- Why you chose to put the fire alarm panel the office (always closed room)? Is the right?
- Don’t you want to know how a fire alarm installer will wire your system? how to wire and connect the fire alarm system?
- What places you should consider before fire alarm system installation for fire alarm maintenance or fire alarm testing thereafter?
There are a lot of questions that should be asked and answered before you install a fire alarm system or security alarm system specially when you are going to install a commercial fire alarm in a factory because these commercial alarm systems will cost you a lot of money.
Any of the fire alarm companies or the fire alarm installers who are specialized in fire and security systems you are going to deal with, you should ensure that they are providing you all fire alarm system parts are UL or CE listed (having the UL or CE marking) specially when you are installing the system in the European union; it means that these parts were checked and approved.
Also you have to check and accept their design , how would you know if they are right or wrong before you spend a lot of money?
IF YOU SEARCHING FOR A FIRE ALARM TRAINING COURSE THAT WILL QUALIFY YOU TO BE A PROFESSIONAL FIRE ALARM DESIGNER, THEN ENROLL IN THIS FIRE ALARM DESIGN COURSE NOW:
FIRE ALARM DESIGN GUIDE e-Book